Get Help to Recover After a Serious Accident or Injury
The personal injury practice at the Law Offices of John J. LaCava, LLC, provides strong, experienced and proven representation to accident victims throughout Fairfield County. Attorney John LaCava offers clients the kind of personal attention and service they want, with decades of experience and the resources of an entire law firm.
If you or someone close to you has been hurt on the job or suffered any severe personal injury due to someone's negligence, contact us for a free consultation.
Learn more about our practice and related topics:
Motor Vehicle and Car Accident Claims:
- Car accidents, including rear-end collisions and intersection accidents
- Motorcycle accidents and the importance of skid mark analysis
- Truck accidents
- Severe auto accident injuries
- Uninsured motorist claims
- Bicycle accidents
- Alcohol-related accidents, including dram shop liability issues in drunk driving accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Slip-and-fall article
- Dog bites
- Private premises accidents
- Public premises accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Workers' compensation
- Head and brain injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries, including spondylothesis and degenerative disk disease
- Joint injuries
- Serious fractures
- Burn injuries and fire code violations
- Disability benefits
- Wrongful death
- Seven excuses insurance companies use
- What to do after an auto accident
- Who pays medical bills?
- How insurance companies settle cases
- What to do if you are injured on the job
- Closing out your workers' compensation case
Helping Put Lives Back Together for More Than 25 years
We can help you, too.
Our main offices are located in Stamford, Connecticut, but you can reach us at any of our three convenient Fairfield County locations by calling 877-293-6717 or by contacting us online with a brief description of your situation. You can speak directly with an experienced Stamford personal injury lawyer about your case. Initial consultations are always provided free of charge and appointments can be made for evenings, weekends and off-site locations.
You will pay no fees or costs unless we recover compensation in your case.