Norwalk Car Accident Attorney

Involved in a Norwalk Car Accident? You’ve Come to the Right Place.

If you've been injured in a Norwalk car accident, or Norwalk motorcycle accident, you should know your rights. The person responsible for your accident should pay for the repair of your car, or its replacement if it cannot be repaired. The responsible party should also pay your medical bills, any lost wages, and an additional amount for pain and suffering. Norwalk personal injury lawyer John LaCava has written helpful articles explaining your rights in more detail, if you have been hurt or received personal injuries in a Norwalk accident. These articles can save you time and money before selecting a car accident lawyer. Click on a links below to read each article. Be sure and scroll down this page to read how to find an experienced lawyer and also how to obtain a police report from your Norwalk car accident.

Who Pays Medical Bills?

How Insurance Companies Settle Cases

What To Do After An Auto Accident

You Need An Experienced Norwalk Personal Injury Lawyer. Here Is Our Record.

At the law offices of John J. LaCava, LLC we have handled many Norwalk motor vehicle accident cases. We recently settled a motorcycle accident case for $250,000.00 arising out of an accident on Main Avenue in Norwalk, Connecticut. In that case, our client was riding his motorcycle down Main Avenue when the defendant’s car suddenly turned left in front of him, hitting his motorcycle and causing it to flip over. Although two witnesses claimed that our client was speeding, we were able to show that the defendant driver was more at fault for failing to see the motorcycle, and we obtained a policy limit settlement for our client.

In another Norwalk Connecticut car accident case, our client was hit head on by a drunk driver as she was driving down West Avenue in Norwalk. Our client, a woman in her early 40’s, suffered a serious ankle fracture requiring surgery and hardware to stabilize the ankle. We were able to obtain a settlement, immediately prior to jury selection, in the amount of $625,000 to compensate her for her injuries. This settlement was due, in no small part, to the fact that the defendant was intoxicated at the time of the accident.

How to Get a Norwalk Police Report for Your Car Accident

Police reports in Norwalk Connecticut can be obtained directly from the Norwalk Police Department, or may be obtained on the internet. To obtain a Norwalk police report online, go to You will need the case report number and the date of accident to obtain the report. The Norwalk Police Department is responsible for accident reports if the accident happened on a local city road. If the auto accident occurred either on Interstate I -95, or an exit or entrance ramp to I – 95, you can get a copy of the motor vehicle accident report from the Connecticut State Police at the same internet site.

At the Law Offices of John J. LaCava, LLC we are familiar with many of the Norwalk medical providers. We routinely obtain records and bills from the Norwalk Hospital, as well as its affiliated clinics and centers for physical therapy. We have experience in obtaining emergency room and medical records and bills from Norwalk Hospital and its related offices. We have also dealt with many of the surgeons, primary care doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists who have their offices in Norwalk and the surrounding areas, and know how to get medical records and bills from their offices.

Our Norwalk Law Office Is Ready to Help You With Your Case

Our Norwalk Connecticut law offices are conveniently located at 10 Wall Street, Norwalk, CT. We are available by appointment during the day, in the evenings or on weekends for your convenience. While past success is no guarantee of future results, personal Injury attorney John J. LaCava, has a successful track record of getting results for his personal injury clients.

Consultations in personal injury or worker's compensation cases are free. You will pay no attorneys fees or charges unless we win the case for you. Call 1-888- LACAVA-1 (1-888-522-2821) for your free personal injury consultation today.

Follow me on Google Plus