Hurt In A Car Accident At An Intersection?
Intersection accidents can range in severity from low-speed rear-end collisions to serious or fatal head-on or T-bone collisions. Legal liability to pay for damages and injury often depends on the particulars of each driver’s position and direction. Unfortunately, there is often a lack of witnesses at intersection accidents. This frequently leaves the insurance companies with conflicting stories.
Do not speak to an insurance adjuster — your own or the other driver’s — without first seeking legal advice. Contact an experienced lawyer who can help you understand and protect your rights.
What Happened At The Intersection?
At the Law Offices of John J. LaCava, LLC, we offer sound legal guidance and experienced representation to clients who have suffered serious injuries in intersection accidents of all kinds, including:
- Accidents caused by a driver exiting a private or commercial driveway onto a main thoroughfare
- Crashes caused by faulty traffic signals or improperly marked or unsafe intersections
- Accidents caused by inclement weather — snow, ice or wet roads
- Accidents caused by drivers speeding or failing to exercise proper caution when approaching an intersection
- Fatal head-on or side-impact collisions
- Accidents caused by a driver’s failure to grant right of way
The other side may argue that you were also at fault. In any car accident in an intersection, you must prove that the other driver was more at fault to recover compensation. If we can offer proof that the other driver was more than 50 percent responsible for the accident, you should be eligible to recover compensation.
Get A Strong Attorney On Your Side
Call our office to arrange a free consultation about your specific situation. You can also reach out to us with the brief online form. We serve clients in the Stamford area and throughout the surrounding region in Connecticut.
You will pay no fees or costs unless we recover compensation in your case.